We took Elle and Ava to see their first movie on the big screen yesterday. The movie was an hour and a half long and Elle did very well. We went to a noon showing so there weren't many people in the theater. We sat on the back row so she got to roam a little when she got squirmy. At one point she laid on her belly on the floor with her hands under her chin and watched. That was pretty cute! Ava did FABULOUS! She ate some lunch, then hung out in my lap and smiled at me. I turned her around for a little and she watched too. After a while she got sleepy and I rocked her in the stadium seating they had. She fell right asleep and slept through the rest of the movie. She didn't make a peep. :) Elle was quite interested in what the pig and spider were doing and asked a question about every 2 seconds. It was a great movie and I'm glad we went to see it.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do believe that is going to be on our list of things to do in Vegas. However, Josey will probably stay with Nana. She will not do as well as Ava did. I am glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment