Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
5 comments:
cute kid even when she toots!
That is so cute. She is changing so fast.
There is really something about her that reminds me so much of Shawn. So sweet and cute. love
Oh, those cheeks, those eyes....
They're both so big and pretty!
She has Elle's lips, doesn't she?
They are both so beautiful, although Elle seems to be a bit of an exhibitionist?!? Miss and love you all! Can't wait to see you at Riley's party
Thanks for the videos and updates. I feel like I can stay in touch with what is going on when I see them in motion. Love to all, NANA
Post a Comment