Monday, December 11, 2006

Preschool Christmas Party

This was a first for us this year. Elle's class had a Christmas party at church Sunday before evening services. Elle is in the "Preschool Department" now so that means a party! It makes me feel old to have a "preschooler." Oh well, we were very excited to go since this was our first time. I think Elle's favorite part of the party was having a Capri Sun. She downed it in about 2 seconds flat. She also liked getting a present from Santa (who knew her name!) but would not for one second sit on his lap at all! She had a great time and we had fun watching her. We love to watch her play with other kids her age. She is dying for interaction with other kids--daddy and mommy are no fun to play with--we poop out too fast! Enjoy the pictures. Hope you are enjoying the holidays and not getting too overloaded with all the stuff going on (good luck!)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elle's first Christmas party. That makes her sound so big. I know she had fun and enjoyed being with all the kids. Ava looks pretty happy in Santa's lap.

Lesley said...

What a cutie. I'll be putting more comments in now because I got my computer back. :)