We went to the mall today to have our first official family picture taken and also to take a pic of the girls on Santa's lap. The family picture went ok, I was happy with the pic, but it could have been better and Ava was ready for a nap as we took it, so it was hard to keep her from crying. Elle did great even though she's sick. Her fever hasn't been back since Monday but she has a pretty bad cough now and we're just playing a wait and see game on whether to take her to the dr. or not. Ava had a little bit of a fever this afternoon and has coughed a little but maybe she will skim over whatever Elle has. Her fever I believe is gone now, so we wonder if maybe she had just gotten hot...she had been sleeping in her carseat in the car so maybe she just got a little too warm??? Anyway, here's the picture. It went MUCH better than last year. Elle walked right up to him and he picked her up and plopped her in his lap and she didn't bat an eye. I believe this was the same Santa from last year so that was neat :)
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Santa's Lap
We went to the mall today to have our first official family picture taken and also to take a pic of the girls on Santa's lap. The family picture went ok, I was happy with the pic, but it could have been better and Ava was ready for a nap as we took it, so it was hard to keep her from crying. Elle did great even though she's sick. Her fever hasn't been back since Monday but she has a pretty bad cough now and we're just playing a wait and see game on whether to take her to the dr. or not. Ava had a little bit of a fever this afternoon and has coughed a little but maybe she will skim over whatever Elle has. Her fever I believe is gone now, so we wonder if maybe she had just gotten hot...she had been sleeping in her carseat in the car so maybe she just got a little too warm??? Anyway, here's the picture. It went MUCH better than last year. Elle walked right up to him and he picked her up and plopped her in his lap and she didn't bat an eye. I believe this was the same Santa from last year so that was neat :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good picture. This Santa looks like the real thing. I hope the girls are feeling better and everyone gets well to enjoy Christmas morning. love
That is a good Santa. So many these days are awful. I hope everyone gets well soon. I feel your pain.
What do you mean, Barbara? That isn't the real Santa?
It can't be the real Santa. He's too busy to be at a mall
Post a Comment