Monday, December 04, 2006

Sweet Daddy

I don't often write about Shawn just because Elle and Ava always have funny little things going on with them and shawn and me are ho-hum. Anyways, I just wanted to brag alittle on him today. He is in Mesquite today with Elle having a daddy/daughter date. There is a mall there that Elle LOVES because it has an indoor playground. He decided to take her today to spend time alone with her and to buy all my stocking stuffers. Since we didn't really get each other anything this year, the stocking is a bigger deal, though I think shawn really likes to go buy stuff for my stocking. It's always interesting to see what he picked out for me. He's pretty good at it at this point but he's also had about 11 christmases to perfect that art! Anyways, I just wanted to say I'm really lucky to have a husband that LOVES to spend time with his daughter and takes her alone for the whole day so that I can get stuff done here. And to top it all off, he's buying me stocking stuffers!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky. How special for Shawn and Elle to bond. She will be so happy to have another date with Daddy. Way to go Shawn, your the best but of course I think all my kids are the best. love you, Mom