Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
4 comments:
Well, can you blame her? I've never had it but it looks pretty bland. Soon she'll be turning yellow-orange like Elle did after eating so many sweet potatoes and carrots. :)
Elle must have some mutated gene for the color in carrots...we would go weeks without giving carrots to her to try to get her not to be so orange, but nothing helped! It was pretty funny though...if only it could have been browner, I would have tan children.
p.s. it is extremely bland...gross!
That face is priceless, she looks like she just ate a lemon! Abd it was great to see y'all today. Hope Elle enjoys the "new" drum!
Are you sure that you were not giving her a dill pickle? Shame on you!!! Wish I was there. When can I come now! Ha... Mom
Post a Comment