I keep looking over at my calendar in disbelief. We have got so much going on starting in just a few short weeks and not ending till after summer! Thought I'd share it with you so you know what we'll be up to.
MARCH:
10 or 17-Garage Sale
23-25?-Riley b-day in Searcy
30? Go to Tyler
APRIL:
6-7-Shawn in Dallas for LTC
14- Elle's birthday party
18-19? CCC Sale in Tyler (2nd hand sale to buy Elle's summer clothes)
28- Jr. Sr. Day with our youth group
MAY:
5- Sr. Banquet
and many other Senior Activities
22-8 year anniversary!!!
Then starts the summer with a one week summer camp in June, 1 week VBS in June, CBH (2 weeks) in July and either in late July or early August a 1 week mission trip. I am for sure going to CBH but not sure about the mission trip and not going to the one week summer camp. I will be alone a lot in the upcoming months(which I didn't mind before we had kids!) and Shawn will be traveling a lot in the coming months so pray for both of us. Now go take a nap, because anyone reading this will need to after finishing.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, sounds busy. I am planning on doing a garage sale on the 16th and 17th. Seems to be a good time. We are excited about you coming to see us.
At least you don't get up and say what am I going to do today. Make sure you get some rest and family time.
oo, coming to searcy soon possibly?? you should definatly let me know if yall come so i could see you guys!! :-)
Post a Comment