Yes, she is sucking her toes...and yes that is her chubby tummy.
She's already cruising!!!! Okay not really, we just stood her up and made her hold onto the couch and it just looked like she was cruising.
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Yes, she is sucking her toes...and yes that is her chubby tummy.
She's already cruising!!!! Okay not really, we just stood her up and made her hold onto the couch and it just looked like she was cruising.
3 comments:
I think Ava looks like Hiney standing at the couch. See you tonight.
Love the pictures, the one of the 3 girls was real cute. Love you too and wonder if there is a day next week I could drive up? Like either Tuesday or Friday? Larry has some kind of virus and does not feel like getting out but need to deliver Valentines to all my lovies! If not will find another week or come with Laura her next time. Love, Mom - aka Nana
I love that picture of you and Ava! Can you email it to me? We don't have enough "real" pictures of Ava in our house and that would be a good one to have.
Post a Comment