Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
6 comments:
i feel like paula abdul...i was moved to tears.
it's a yes for me.
She certainly has a language of her own. Very interesting. That is funny that she will do that. Riley will not consider doing things for the camera. You have to sneak it in. Way to go Elle.
I love it. I vote for Elle go all the way.
is there someone in the house who can interpret, or do i need to contact the elders.
I think she should not go to Hollywood or home but to Nana's!
Shawn, do you approve of this? I think I saw some choreography.
Post a Comment