Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Typical Ava Tantrum

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a mess like that in my roon I'd scream too.........

That is too funny, you can never picture those sounds (with that volume) coming from that sweet lil munchkin!

Lesley said...

Okay, you're seriously going to have to start warning people to turn their volume down when you post that stuff!

THe funniest part of that video is Shawn, just chillin' while Ava's having a fit. The things parents will do for the sake of a blog! :)

Emily said...

I am glad that my living room is not the only one that gets really messy during the day.

emma said...

For everyone who has made a comment about the messy living room, here's the story: I am cleaning up the house-spring cleaning- and found a box of itty bitty toys elle had grown too big for and she acted like they were all new toys yesterday so she dumped the entire box on the living room floor. Yes, our floor is usually full of toys, but this is way worse than usual!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that is Ava. I think you picked up another baby and dressed her up to look like Ava and filmed her screaming because she missed her real Mom and Dad. Love, Mom

PS Larry said it sounded like a cat whose tail had been stepped on:)

emma said...

It's comments like the one above that led me to video her doing this...I knew no one would believe we if I just described it. Pretty amazing huh?