Thursday, February 08, 2007

Yes, I'm still alive

and I say that because one of my sisters-in-law called today to check and see if I was. I haven't posted in almost a week, which is unheard of for me. I don't know why exactly that I haven't. Probably a combination of being busy with the girls, really tired from bad sleep (our mattress is slowly killing me every night) and lack of stuff to write about. But it was time to update because I've taken lots of pictures in the last few days and because something actually happened today. My sister Laura, and Hiney my nephew came for a visit today. They were just having a little cabin fever at home and decided to make the drive for the day. It was a nice distraction from the daily grind. We played a lot, and ate at CiCi's and napped and then played a little more. The day went way too fast. But, we all had fun and Elle really liked getting to see Aunt Laura (who has way more energy than mommy) and Hiney. She wouldn't leave him alone! She was hugging or tickling him nonstop but it was pretty sweet to watch.
In other news, Shawn and I are throwing a Valentine's Party tomorrow night for all the MASH people from church (MASH stands for Marrieds and Singles Heavenbound). Thankgoodness it's not at our house but we are still in charge of it. It's a dessert MASH and the men are doing the desserts to be judged by everyone. Shawn's sounds really good so I'm saving all my calories for tomorrow nite! I hope that it goes well and that we have a good turnout and that the activites we have planned don't flop. We will have Ava with us, so that will also be interesting. I just really hope she behaves. Gramme is coming tomorrow evening to watch Elle while we go so at least that's one less thing to worry about. Well, that's all for now. I will update again this weekend with pics from tomorrow nite. Stay warm.

Elle giving one of her many hugs to Hiney.

Hiney had a bit of a sinking spell during lunch but came back alive when we got home!

What a good picture! All three girls looking at the camera and no one blinking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good picture of the girls.

Emily said...

Good job on the update. Cute picture of Ava cruising. Good job. I am glad that Laura and Hiney could come visit. I wish we could drive and hour and a half to come and visit. I hope that MASH goes well tonight. I am sure that it will.