Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Our Daily Life

Hi everybody!

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades


What a big girl, sitting up on the couch.


Working on her balancing skills

Well, it may be a little while before I post again because we are leaving Thursday morning for 3 days in Searcy, AR. Our niece is turning 3 and we are headed that way to help her celebrate. We are really excited because we are going to be seeing a lot of family. It will be a nice little mini-vacation also. Hopefully the car ride will go smoothly. The DVD player for our car helps a lot for Elle. Ava.....we'll see.... Both girls are doing well. Elle is really getting braver every day. She is climbing and jumping on lots of stuff. She is really excited about her pink party that is coming up. I just can't believe that she's almost 3! As for Ava, she's doing well also. She is such an easy baby. She takes two 2 1/2 hour naps a day and a 3rd shorter one and she's just easy! What a blessing. She is still working on sitting up and is starting to babble alittle more. Still not wanting anything to do with food. She seems very interested in the food on our plate, but when we give it to her, she can't stand it. She's a toot! Well, Shawn said I REALLY needed to update so there ya go. Now you can go on and have a very productive day. Have a great one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

come see me in searcy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ava really look like she has grown a lot. She is soooo cute. I love the "Hi everybody". See you soon. Have a safe trip. love

Lesley said...

It's a good thing you updated. I was about to have to lay the smack down. The girls, of course, are adorable.

The Montandon's said...

Glad the girls are enjoying their Christmas gift. Watching movies always helps the time fly by. Anxious to see you.

Anonymous said...

Love those girls! Nana