Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Is there a Doctor in the house?
Alright, I can deal with one rash that covers every square inch of my body, but a second? So, here's the deal: On Thursday morning after I took a shower I noticed red dots all over my forearms. That's not totally abnormal for me. I get a heat rash on my arms sometimes after a hot shower. Anyway, within about 10 minutes it was spreading and by the next day, it was head to toe all over and covering every square inch of my body. It was really bad and people were looking at me like I had leprosy. I took a Benadryl and another the next day and by Saturday night, it was mostly cleared up. Yesterday, Tuesday, I noticed that I was getting a rash again but this time it started on my upper chest/neck area and all over my face. It's just red spots that don't itch but look really bad. If it's not cleared up in the morning, I'm headed to the Dr. Something viral is going on inside of me and won't clear up. On top of all of that I'm having severe allergies right now. So to say I'm miserable is an understatement. And to add one more thing to my justified pity party, I got cavities filled about a month ago and have had major trouble with one of them since then. I am having extreme sensitivity to pressure of any kind and temperature sensitivity on one of the filled teeth. Everything I eat, I have to chew with the left side of my mouth. Our dentist is 30 minutes away so I can't just pop in to see her and since I'm breastfeeding a baby who won't take a bottle, it's hard to map out a time to go. Okay, I'm annoyed and sneezing and look bad and can't eat on one side of my mouth. Have a great freakin Wednesday....and smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Take care of yourself. I hope it isn't stress related. Let me know that the dr. says. love you
Post a Comment