Thursday, March 01, 2007
Not to be nosey but....
Have any of you gotten Elle the Alice in Wonderland DVD or the cookie cutters off of her Amazon List??? If not, I think we might get her those things for her birthday. Let me know in the next day or two if you have so I don't go and get it. If I don't hear anything soon, I'll just get them. Nothing much new here. I am just slowly working on her birthday stuff. I love to throw a party. Also I need advice: We are wanting to take a super cheap vacation for a couple of days and of course we'll have a 3 yr old and an 8 month old (we're going in May hopefully). It will need to be something pretty close, but we just need a little getaway. Got any ideas? Can't really do camping in a tent with Ava yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Branson can be lots of fun. They have little amusement parks for little kids, Riley enjoyed it last summer. A pool at every place you stay. Shopping for moms and lots of family fun. Really it is a fun place to go, but i guess it is not as close for you guys as it is us. It is three hours from our house so it makes it an easy drive. That is my suggestion.
I am still thinking about the vacation. Hemmm.
I didn't even know Elle had an Amazon list, since you never answered my question. You can view the purchased items on there. Erin and Josh took Kellen to some Hyatt place in San Antonio which was apparently really good for families with kids. They had a lot of fun. You might want to check that out. What about Corpus Christi or Port Aransas?
yeah, we thought about the beach, but shawn doesn't really like the idea. I think we are just going to have to nix the whole idea this year. We just don't have enough $$ to enjoy a trip. All of our money would go towards the hotel and that's no fun. Maybe next year!
Do you have family or friends that you could visit? We take some fun "mini-vacations" going to the zoo and things like that on our trips to see family in North and West Texas. Lots of attractions in smaller towns (like Waco or Abilene) are MUCH cheaper and kids don't know the difference.
I did not get either of those items! What about a nice vacation to Tyler! Love, Nana
Yes they have family they could come visit and stay for free.
Post a Comment