Friday, August 01, 2008

New Tradition?

For the last two Friday mornings, I've been allowed to sleep "late" and have Daddy, Elle, and Ava come wake me up around 8:30. Then we all throw our clothes on and head to
Daylight Donuts for breakfast. I had mentioned to Shawn after last week that we ought to make it a tradition to eat there Friday mornings, since Friday is his day off. He remembered! I was so excited to get donuts again! It doesn't take much to make me happy and donuts are high up on the list. Here's a few pics from what I hope turns out to be a long-standing tradition.


I didn't think her cheeks could get any bigger...I was wrong.


Like the outfit? Nana bought both girls some rainboots and they wear them ALL the time..Elle had her's on too...everyone in the store thought it was pretty cute!




Take a picture quick....I'm about to eat all the evidence.


Here's the order: Shawn: a large kolache and cream cheese filled donut, Me: 2 plains and a cheese kolache, Elle: a chocolate donut, sometimes with sprinkles and sometimes without, Ava: a bag of donut holes....which she can eat all by herself.


My sentiments exactly


5 comments:

Lesley said...

I love Elle's wide-eyed look when she gets really excited about something. Very cute.

erin said...

I just got a sugar rush, if that's possible from looking at pictures. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish that was on my diet. It made me hungry. What fun.

Lauren Hope said...

um, yum, and super fun!

Anonymous said...

What a excited Elle face...I know just how you feel Elle..Nana likes donuts too. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Nana