Saturday, September 06, 2008

Still the same

Unfortunately, I'm still not feeling well. I'm getting close to biting the bullet and making an appointment for a mono test? That's all I can come up with that makes sense. I'm going to let it ride a few more days maybe and then if I'm not getting any better, I'll make the appointment. I hate doctors, only because not matter what's wrong with me, they can never seem to figure out what is going on and I feel like I wasted time and money for nothing. I have some cute pictures from a few days ago and maybe if I have time later I'll post them but that takes too much energy right now. Hope everyone is doing well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card! Ed leaves the 6th and will not be back until the 29th. What can I get into?

Lesley said...

Sorry you're still feeling bad. Maybe a week in the mountain air will cure what ails ya.

Just Me said...

Hope you don't have anything serious. I know how hard it is to feel lousy with little kids running around! Eat lots of vitamin C.

Lauren Hope said...

boo. hope you start feeling better. being sick stinks.

Lauren Hope said...

oh, also know what you mean about the doctors...IT TOOK A YEAR FOR 4 DOCS TO FIGURE OUT I NEEDED MY GALL BLADDER REMOVED! ugh.