Monday, September 01, 2008

Wuzappnen?

Before I begin, no apologizes for my lack of blogs lately. I have been a bit uninspired and mostly not feeling well for about a week. I'm not raging sick, but I just don't feel good and I've been unbareably exhausted for no reason....it's highly aggrivating! As I told my mom, my mind has the energy and wants to do stuff and be busy, but my body is just on shutdown and I don't know why. And before I get an annoying comment about being pregnant...absolutely not! Okay now that I've gotten all of that out, here's a series of pics of Ava being photogenic...she's so easy to take pictures of. :)





3 comments:

The Montandon's said...

What a cutie pie.

Love from
Mamaw & Papaw

the campbell family said...

Sweet doll baby, I miss those girls SO much!

Lauren Hope said...

she is AWESOME! :) in that last pic...she looks like a life-size babydoll!