Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to Vacation Pictures.....

and I promise I'm coming towards the end of them. Of course, if this bores you, then go back to your really awesome life that's too full of REALLY important things, to check my blog...okay I didn't think so, so read on....... :)


Towards the end of our vacation, we headed to the Santa Fa National Forest for a little trail walking and a picnic. It was amazing. We somehow were all alone. We found a perfect little spot that looked like it was made just for us to have a picnic. It was right next to the stream. After lunch we did a little more trail walking and following the stream. Then we went back to our favorite pastime; throwing rocks in the water....simple pleasures for simple minds.

I saw this scene quite often. Shawn holding Ava and Ava screaming and pointing at me. My back could not handle carrying her all the time...poor Shawn getting an ear full.

All is right in the world...mommy is holding me.



Look what God put right in front of us for us to enjoy while we ate our lunch....this is gorgeous!
No picnic is complete without Ava's orange fingers....she loves all chips that give her orange fingers.



This scene also plays out often..."Ava, you need to hold my hand." Ava's response..crossing her arms and smiling. My child is very self-assured. And by the way, I love this picture.

1 comment:

Lauren Hope said...

these are all beautiful - thanks for sharing. elle looks so pretty in the one with the flower in her hair.