Thursday, October 02, 2008

Home, oh so sweet, Home!

We are finally home as of about 5 hours ago. The bags are unpacked, laundry has been started, pictures have been uploaded and children are nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of blog updates burst in my head. I went through all the pictures and of course, there are a LOT, and I jotted down the things I really wanted to show you (which is everything) so this is how I'm planning on doing this. There are lots and lots of things that we did and pictures I took and I want to show them all....but I don't have a spare 792 minutes sitting around waiting for me so I'm going to have to do this in installments. When I have a few minutes, I'll add a new post until I have a few more minutes. If it wasn't for uploading photos and that taking a while, I'd do it all tonite! If you use Bloglines, just consider that there will be lots of little presents to open all the time for the next few days :) So, let's start at the beginning, it's a good place to start. Packed to the gills, ridin' low, and rarin' to go!

A rare family photo...we are all dressed up and in the same place together. I just noticed something.....I am truly the middle of my family. Besides the fact that I'm in the middle of the picture and the middle child, check out my mom and brother's shirt colors, my dad and sister's shirt colors, and then, me, in the middle...and blend of both....weird....really weird.


All of the Laniers
Hiney getting some Ava lovin, whether she liked it or not. If I had more time I would have cropped it really close to their faces but just imagine since I didn't.



Just for the heck of it, I took a picture of the only house I've known. I was brought home from the hospital to this house and it's the same one my parents still live in. They have lived there around 33 years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories, la de la de da! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Also the pics of us is fabulous...best we have had in a long time and we are color coordinated. Even Shawnets dress matches Shawns tie!! Thanks Emma for taking pics...thats my girl. Love, Mom