Thursday, November 20, 2008
Crafsting
Crafsting is when you craft so much that it can be likened to nesting when you are 9 months pregnant. That would be the word I'd use to explain what I've been up to lately. I have been making things as if my next breath depends on it...it's almost a compulsion. Anyway, I decided after checking out the prices of some "cheap" Christmas pj's for the girls, that I could use that money more wisely and kill two birds with one stone. I decided this year not to do Christmas pj's. My kids don't wear pj's for one so it's kind of a waste of money for just one picture. I do still want to get a picture of them by the Christmas tree is something Christmasy and matching so I decided that I'd make them a monogram shirt and a tutu. One tutu will be red and the other green. Then, they will have the opposite color for their monogram. Confused yet? So the pj's I had looked at were going to cost all together $30 and I spent all together on the shirt and tutu for both about $20!!! YEAH!!! And to make it even better, there shirts can be worn at times other than just Christmas and the tutu's can go into the dress up box!!! YEAH again! Anyway, I will post pictures of course when all is finished but here is the finished shirts.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emma, This is Cindy Hunter, Emily's friend in Searcy. The shirts you made your girls are just precious! I was just wondering where you got the black and white material. I need material like that to make something for my daughter.
Hi cindy! I got the fabric at a local quilt store...if there is a quilt store anywhere near you, you should be able to find something close to that. I don't know the brand of it though?? Good luck!
Emma, I love the shirts. You did a great job.
P. S. Cindy do you think there is a place in Searcy? :)
Post a Comment