I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas
Probably won't blog again till the new year. Enjoy the last shot of '08. Hope you've been good and that Santa brings you lots of toys.
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
2 comments:
That is the coolest pic! What kind of camera do you have?
I have a Canon PowerShot S3IS. Love my camera thought I would like it to have more megapixels.
Post a Comment