As I said a few posts ago, I am starting a new tradition this year at Christmas. The girls don't wear PJ's to bed so I though it would be wasteful to spend money on Christmas PJ's. Instead I made them monogrammed shirts that could be worn past Christmas and coordinating tutus that can be used for playing dress up. I decided that I would give them a Christmas outfit on December 1st to usher in the "season." They loved their tutus and their shirts fit perfectly and looked great. I enjoyed making them knowing that not only was it made by me, but I saved a lot of money and will get lots more use out of these than some cute PJ's. Who knows how long we'll do this tradition...I guess until they decide to start wearing PJ's again.

They were very confused about why they got to open a present but it wasn't Christmas yet...I'm sure I'll be explaining that one for the next 23 days.





3 comments:
I love Christmas traditions. The shirts are adorable!
Oh Emma, I'm so jealous....I need a girl! Thanks for the card, and the beautiful picture, it's my favorite so far of all your family pics.
How cute. Such a neat idea.
Post a Comment