Some people go to Italy (?) once a year to experience the Running of the Bulls. Here in central Texas our family partakes in the Feeding of the Goats. Once a year we are invited to a member from churches farm, where we get to see a huge amount of newborn goats. The girls absolutely love this and I have to admit I love it too. There is just about nothing cuter than baby goats, especially when they have a full tummy and are laying out in the sun. They make THE CUTEST noise when they call out. Ava's whole goal was to touch as many baby goats as possible. The sleeping ones didn't stand a chance. Some of them were smart enough to scoot out of the way before she got too close. We also fed the chickens and collected a few eggs to take home and eat. We had them for lunch and they were great. Another fun day at the farm.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What else can I say you make like seem so special and even for me when I get to look at all the pictures of your life. Love, MOm
Post a Comment