Here's Elle's invitation that I made for her 5th birthday that's coming up Easter weekend. She loves Fancy Nancy so that's the theme we are going with. I've probably lost my mind because I thought it would be a good idea to have all the little girls that are around Elle's age come to her party. There's about 10-12 of them at church! It will definitely make some great pictures!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too bad I'm not invited, because I had the perfect dress and crown to wear. AND I will be in town that weekend. Oh well.
If I had me a tiara I would so come anyway...but alas, I do not! Love the invites, I'm currently working on some for a pantry shower that is summer picnic themed. After the shower I'll post pics of all my goodies!
Post a Comment