Sunday: after PM worship we headed to the park with friends to take advantage of an extra hour of light!
Monday: Repainted Mr. Gnome's hat and sat him in a field of bluebonnets springing up in our flowerbed.

Tuesday: Girls are playing better together and doing funny things too!

This is also Tuesday...I was in my office working on the computer for a moment and I looked up and this is what I saw.

Wednesday: Thank you God, for the rain!
Tuesday: Girls are playing better together and doing funny things too!
This is also Tuesday...I was in my office working on the computer for a moment and I looked up and this is what I saw.
Wednesday: Thank you God, for the rain!

2 comments:
Hope Ava is feeling better.
i loved every bit of that post for some reason.
love you too and miss you lots!! :)
Post a Comment