Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ezra


We took a very quick trip to Lubbock on Sunday to meet the newest cousin. He is also the first baby for my brother and sister-in-law. He was very very very sweet and tiny and I loved letting him sleep on me and not worrying if I was spoiling him and going to deal with sleep issues later! The girls loved petting him on the head but they truly were FAR more interested when Uncle Chad walked in the room. They just love him to pieces! Elle had it all worked out on how she could stay in Lubbock and live with Uncle Chad and Aunt Lesley and she was very serious about her plan. She really thought there was a chance of her getting to stay there.


2 comments:

erin said...

Thanks for providing my Ezra picture fix for today!

Lesley said...

We loved having y'all here. Emma I am stealing the first picture for my blog as I haven't been able to take any lately because our camera broke. But I got my new one today so all is well. Thanks for taking the time to drive all the way here to see us. We love y'all.