Sunday, October 18, 2009

3 months

I'm 3 months pregnant today! This pregnancy has not been quite like the others. I have spent the entire first trimester thinking I would not keep this pregnancy. I am hoping that I've turned the corner and that the rest will be smooth sailing...as smooth as pregnancy can be, at least. I am feeling really pretty good at this point. I've gained 3 pounds and my goal is to keep the weight gain slow and steady. I am dreading trying to lose weight after the baby is here so I'll try to be more careful this time around. It's hard to deny yourself food though, when you feel hungry A LOT! My energy level is beginning to come back and I truly enjoy being a vital part of this house again! I made dinner last night and loved it. The only preg. related issue I'm having is sciatic pain....and it's been going on from the beginning. I can't stand for too long without my lower back just about locking up. Anyway, here's the first noticeable belly shot. It's real now!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

CUTE! I feel ya on the sciatic pain...mine wasn't too bad, but I distinctly remember my legs buckling under me when I was shopping for baby clothes in Old Navy the day we found out Ezra was a boy. Not fun at all. Hope it gets better.

the campbell family said...

I'm glad you're feeling so much better, and I'm thinking you look better in that shirt than I did :) The weight is a terrible pain to lose, I gained only 30, which is 10 less than with Riley, I was super paranoid about getting "fat" again.