

Yesterday morning with it feeling so fallish, we took the girls to a pumpkin patch here in town for our annual pictures and also picking out pumpkins to take home. They each picked a pumpkin right away and though there were thousands more, stuck with the same pumpkin the whole time. They are decisive. I am so thankful fall is beginning to show itself here. It seems to put just about everybody in a better mood.The big one is for mommy and daddy. The far left is for the baby. The middle is Elle's and the one on the right is Ava's.

3 comments:
I was wondering about pumpkin patch etiquette. If you take your kid's picture in a pumpkin patch, do you need to buy a pumpkin? I wasn't sure, so I bought one just to be safe. :)
I love the pumpkins. The girls are beautiful and look so grown up. love
I called Tim in to look at the girls and we've decided that Ava looks more like you than Elle. We had always thought Ava was going to look more like Shawn (maybe it's the dark hair?) but I can see your face in her. They are so beautiful and I can't wait to see them again!
Post a Comment