Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Witchy Women

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Halloween night. The girls collected enough candy to satisfy my sweet tooth for at least a few weeks. Good job girls!
The newest witches don't ride on brooms anymore, they take their trikes.

This was taken at our neighborhood Halloween party.


This pictures looks like something you would see in a magazine. I have to credit my husband for taking most of these pictures. He did a great job!


I told you Ava was pregnant also :)



Checking out our loot...very nice!

2 comments:

the campbell family said...

Are you wearing my jeans? And aren't they comfy? I love, love, loved that pair! Also, I love that Ava is cackling, she is such a stinker. They are def. the best looking witches I've ever seen. Like mother, like daughters!

gramme said...

Those are the best witches in the world. Ava really looks "mean and scary." Could possibly have the good witch and bad witch? :) Precious pictures and beautiful girls. love