Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello.....Feet???

Are you still down there? I'm guessing you are because I saw you up close the other day when I painted your nails green for St. Patties day....unfortunately I don't get to enjoy the hard work because I can't see you....We'll get reacquainted soon though :)

4 comments:

the campbell family said...

It's a shame you have gigantor feet and couldn't wear the cute leaf print flats that go with that dress :) But, your green nails are very cute. I'm going through a 1980's nail polish phase...mine are purple with purple/blue/black glitter ;)

emma said...

Hey now! My feet aren't THAT big! That dress made me feel so good by the way :) I looked vibrant, which you really can't help when you wear that color :)

the campbell family said...

I bet you looked beautiful in it! Shame the pic was just of your belly and toes :)

Stacy said...

I love the pic of your belly and toes! That is too cute!