I'm 38 weeks pregnant today. That just seems surreal to type out. All of the sudden, something we have been waiting for for months, is right upon us. I have one week and 2 days left...I'm hoping there isn't a surprise before then...Elle's birthday is this Saturday and I'm not sure Levi would be welcomed home with open arms if he "messed up" Elle's birthday party plans this weekend! All four of us are just beyond ecstatic with Levi's impending arrival. We are ready to start our family as FIVE! Here are some pictures I had Shawn take yesterday. I took some just like these at 38 weeks with Ava and Elle. I absolutely love love love how they turned out! It was a lot of work, but Shawn was patient and I was focused! Enjoy!

4 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Love, love, love the blue sock sittin' on your belly :)
you are so beautiful pregnant.
Emma...what a beautiful belly! You do not even have an outty! Love, Mom
PS: I forgot to say the rest of you is always beautiful too! MOM
Post a Comment