Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter

Another wonderful Easter! Everyone looked so springy today and I loved the girls dresses. I got to recycle mine from when I was pregnant with Ava. Shawn looked so sharp in his new shirt and tie. He rarely buys new ties anymore because we never see any we like, unless they cost $85 and that's not happening. At the end of worship today, Ava looked up at me all the sudden and whispered very loudy "THE EASTER BUNNY IS AT OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!" She had forgotten all about it during worship and then remembered and was so excited. Elle is really really questioning the whole bunny thing..."Where does it live?" "Is it a boy or girl?" "How big is it?" "Is it really real or fake?" "Why does it only come while we're at church?" "How does it know which basket is mine?" "Does he come to people's house if they don't go to church?" I could go on and on....I'm coming up with lots of on-the-fly answers! Ava on the other hand had devised a plan for us all the hide in the downstairs bathroom and wait for it to come and then we'd get all our questions answered. Those girls crack me up! Anyway, here's our pictures from today. Hope you are getting to snack on lots of extra candy today!


He did come!!!!



3 comments:

Lesley said...

I don't have any easter candy. Can you send some my way? Y'all look very cute. We looked cute today too (Chad got a new shirt and tie too!), but were running too late to take a picture. :(

the campbell family said...

What a beautiful family! Pretty sure Tim wore that very same green shirt today. It's a new one and it reminded me of Shawn when we found it at Penney's!

Jupers said...

What a cute family...all in green! Love, Mom