Friday, September 03, 2010
Trios
I love when things accidentally come together at just the right time! Today I planned on doing a blog update titled "Trios" as you've read, and I just realized that today is September 3rd! Love it! And yes, I'm easily amused. Anyway, I have been completing a lot of little photo projects lately that represent the completion of our family. I wanted to share them with you and then realized that I have been seeing trios in other places in our home too. I also added some random things that are of interest to me in my life right now and just knew you'd all want to see them too ;) Enjoy!
This is a shot in my pantry. Three boxes of cake mix for Ava's bday as well as two cartons of bubble gum and a stack of plates and napkins. She is having a pool party/gum party and she's very excited!
I received these three froggies at my baby shower for Elle and I remember thinking at the time, "That's perfect if I have three kids!"....six years later, it's been fulfilled! They sit in my craft room and watch me while I work.
We have both of the girls body parts collage hanging in the bathroom and it was time to add Levi's to the collection.
This is a picture taken of each of them within a week of birth. Elle's was taken at the hospital and Ava and Levi's was about 5 days old.
Took each babies picture around the 4 month mark.
These are my three latest figurines I've added to the collection. One I got on extreme sale, one I got for half off because his tail had a crack on it, and one I paid for full price! Got a great deal on them and LOVE them.
In other news, I bought this yesterday at the grocery store. But I'm in denial and refuse to actually open the box. (see below)
This baby can NOT grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the new figurines, very cute! and i love the butt picture on his body parts collage. and i love his fat thighs in the last picture :) i just love HIM!
Post a Comment