Thursday, December 09, 2010

8 months


Levi turned 8 months yesterday and I would have posted this yesterday but it is beginning to take an act of God for me to remember to get my camera, bring it upstairs, upload and organize the pictures, and then blog it, all in the same time frame. Life is wild, but I'm pretty sure I'd be super bored if it wasn't! Anyway, I was holding him tonite and Elle was watching me and I said "Don't you just wish he'd stay at this age forever?!" She said Yes! He is just so so happy all the time at this point. If he catches my eye at all he grins from ear to ear with his gummy smile....yes, gummy as in no teeth. I've been told that's a good thing and I agree! He is eating very well though and occasionally I will give him a little bitty bite of something on my plate. I am hoping he moves away from baby food and onto our food quickly, because that stuff is expensive and annoying to buy...and it takes up a whole shelf of my pantry! Levi loves his sisters more now than he ever has. He is mesmerized by their every move. He sits up very very well now so the next thing we will work on is pulling up. I am just about throwing the crawling thing out the window...my kids just don't really like that. This is actually fine with me, because the sooner he crawls, the sooner I'll be doing the Heimlich on him because of all the little choking hazards that my girls own. We are counting down the next 2 weeks and loving each day. Can't wait to share Levi's first Christmas with him. He's been REALLY good so I hope Santa gets him lots of stuff!

1 comment:

the campbell family said...

I want to meet him more every time I see his picture - I can't wait til Dec. 27th! Jack has taken forever getting teeth too, he only has 4 in front on top, plus a molar on each side, and 3 on the bottom (middle) and another couple of molars. But it's still the sweetest smile :) Levi is happy like Jack, and such a pretty little doll!