I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Elf in the yard
I've heard of Elf on a Shelf, but never Elf in the yard. Today, I went out back and found one sitting peacefully in the backyard.
Upon further inspection, I realized it was just Biggie Boy.
Much cuter than an elf.
hat from the $1 bin at Target...score!
Lovin Photoshop where I get 2 hats for the price of one1!
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
6 comments:
GAHH!! I can hardly stand all of that chunky cute!!!
Hee hee.
Oh so so soso sososos sosososoooooooo cute!!!!!
you are amazing. and your baby is amazing.
you and shawn make pretty, pretty babies!!! :)
Oh my goodness this is the cutest post ever!! I love it!
The first picture has got to be the cutest picture ever!!
Post a Comment