From my viewpoint:
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
6 comments:
He reminds me SO much of Jack! Where did you get his pajamas? Oh, and he's pretty much the cutest thing ever. Except for my own boys ;)
He reminds me of Jack too! And I think your boys are SUPER cute too and can't wait to see them!!! I think those pj's are from Old Navy.
He is always so happy and smiley!
He reminds me of a sweet, cute puppy. You just can't stop looking at them and you want to cuddle their sweetness so bad!
(p.s. is that offensive? comparing your baby to a puppy? sorry e!)
I really like puppies a lot except for their retched breath so no, it's not offensive :)
Post a Comment