Today, we finished off a four day fiesta of fun with a celebration of her actual birthday. Is was a wonderful sweet day and I'm just so thankful for my sweet middle child.
As is tradition, we started the day with a donut and a candle.
Then, we sent her off to Preschool and I worked on her cupcakes. These little cupcakes are suppose to look like ice cream. Turned out super cute and were pretty easy to make.
So here she is in her class. We brought her lunch from Panda Express because she loves their noodles :)
After Elle got home, we opened all the gifts we had gotten her that we didn't give her at her birthday party. She has wanted this book for quite a while.
Her favorite present was press on nails.
She was also SUPER excited to get Pocahontas since our last copy was eaten by the VCR. I found this copy for 50 cents at Goodwill :) If the VCR eats it again, it's time to bite the bullet and buy the DVD.




No comments:
Post a Comment