Tuesday, October 04, 2011

About 5 posts worth

I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have about five different posts I'd like to write, but as I've figured out over the years with my blog, I go through lulls...and right now as you can see, I'm sort of in a low. Not much happened till the very end of September and now I'm just not in the mood to deal with the tediousness of downloading pictures on here....seriously, technology is so advanced but blogger can't make picture uploads any easier and faster??? Okay, I can't be too fussy...this is free so I'm just going to keep reminding myself of that. Life is good busy. I have a lot of photo sessions coming up. I'm excited and at the same time ready to have them over. I have anxiety every single time I take pictures and then when I'm done I feel a huge relief, but this time, I've got four weekends in a row of taking pictures and then it's pretty much halloween. I guess I just talked myself positive...after Halloween, I'll be mostly done and can enjoy all the magical wonderfulness that is fall/winter! Well, maybe this post tonite will jumpstart me tomorrow. I usually have a small window from 11-12 most days so maybe I'll squeeze at least one post in....we'll see....I do have things to share.

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Miss the pictures as I do not get to see you and family as often as I would like...Love to all!