Tuesday, January 03, 2012

3 Christmases, A Road Trip, A Wedding, and A New Year

Wowza! It was a marathon Christmas break this year! It's going to make next year look whimpy in comparision....and I'm A OK with that! So, when there's just so much that happened, I prefer to go into list mode so as not to have a spring come loose! Let's begin at the beginning, shall we?Christmas day we headed to Tyler and had dinner and the tradition ripping the wrapping at my parents house. So eager.....
Nana's world famous stocking!

Ava loving on cousin Brooks

The girls begged Uncle Nikolai to bear hug them...he finally gave in. I CAN.NOT.WAIT. until he is a dad(which is coming up very soon!) and all that "I'll Never..." stuff comes back to haunt him....I will get much pleasure out of watching this. lol


Our family wearing the dino hats that Nana made all of us!!!

No comments: