Oh how I don't love when Christmas morning falls on a Sunday. But, we just dealt with it and got up extra early so that the kids didn't feel too rushed to enjoy the morning. As usual, I had a harder time sleeping that the kids, from the excitment of what the morning would hold. After all the hard work throughout the year, it's so exciting to watch them as they discover each new thing they have received. We really don't buy our kids many toys throughout the year so this is such a fun time for us as we let loose! Hopefully my kids will enjoy this holiday as much as my mom worked for me and my sibilings to enjoy it when we were growing up (and really she still does for that matter!) After worship, we came back home just long enough to load up the car and change into comfortable clothes and we were off, for an 8 day adventure! Oh and just to document it, I believe my kids favorite things they received were: Elle-a hairbrush, fake mustaches, and a whoopie cushion, Ava-a jewelry box, a whoopie cushion and fake teeth, and Levi-cars and his new chair. So I need to remember for next year that they like practical joke items. Oh the girls also loved their coral-colored hooded vests that Santa got on a whim. ;)
Racing down the stairs to see!!!
Santa left them a note on some really cool stationary
Christmas morning chaos....the one time a year when I'm perfectly fine that their is stuff everywhere!


No comments:
Post a Comment