Sunday, April 08, 2012

The baby is no longer a baby

He is now considered a toddler, though in the parent guide book, in Chaper 7, you are allowed to continue calling your last child your "baby" for the rest of their lives and there is nothing they can do about it. So there ya go. After the MASH Egg Hunt Saturday, we headed home and frantically went to work preparing our house for a Cookie Monster Party! We invited all of the babies at church and ended up with about 25 people here! It was a wonderful party and very laid back. I had a lot of fun decorating for this party and Levi was beside himself with all the Cookie Monster stuff everywhere. Happy 2nd Birthday Biggie!

Make a wish sweet boy.
One of Levi's most favorite people in the entire world....once she got there, he didn't care about ANYTHING else at the party. I am so thankful that he loves her and she loves him!
I'm TWO! He is working really hard on getting the right fingers to go up.

3 comments:

Rick Northen said...

Just had a blast looking over your blog! You may have the best family in the whole world ;-) Keep up the fun!!!

Lesley said...

Everything is so cute, as usual! I love the cupcakes. Wish we could have been there again to celebrate with y'all. Oh well, see you in a few weeks!

Jupers said...

Love the party theme. I love Cookie Monster the most! Can't wait to see the new 8 yr old and the new 2 year old the the great 4 year old! See you soon! Mom