Since we celebrate/remember the death of Jesus every first day of each week, Easter to me, is just a good excuse to buy an new dress for me and the girls. Oh and let's not forget the candy. I specifically buy candy for their baskets based on what I think I'd like to snack on at 9:30 pm. I'm not ashamed! Anyway, Easter was wonderful today. Somehow we had time to take family pictures outside and still be to worship early! And speaking of worship, the singing this morning was incredible. It was powerful and with a packed house, it felt like we were going to blow the roof of the building! Heaven is going to be amazing. Here are the official Easter family pictures!
It's amazing to see a picture of us and think that it all started with two people...

...and it has grown into this. I am speechless and in awe every time I see pictures of our family. Blessed beyond what we deserve, by far.
Looks like the Easter bunny made an appearance....

Everyone checking out their loot

And what makes this even better is that he didn't have any pants on. He looked like a cross between tom cruise and the blues brothers.
1 comment:
Love the Easter pics! You did very well on picking out the cloths to match just like you do every year! Can't wait to see the holes in Elle's ears! Now I can buy her earrings! Love to all, Nana
Post a Comment