




What a bathroom!
Cute little area to have afternoon tea!
One of the homes even had a couple of old old cars in the garage.
One amazing house keeps their Christmas tree up all year...sometimes I wish I could do that.
I loved these curtains.
One of the homes even had a small museum attached to the side of the house!
And then we saw a lady with purple hair walking with her baby in a baby carriage from the 1800's. It's at that point that I realized that I had actually just taken a little over 600 pictures of 17 dollhouses. lol...did it take you very long to figure out that these were dollhouses? I was hired by a woman in the Austin area to chronicle all the minute details of each of her dollhouses, which she will then use to make 2-3 books out of. Can't wait to see the finished product!
4 comments:
The pics look really good!
Dollhouses are creepy...just sayin'! :)
yes, dollhouses are creepy...but a lot of money (in the form of a check written out to me) is not creepy so there ya go!
Post a Comment