Paul and Carolyn came in for a visit yesterday. They played with the kids outside in the wonderful weather, ate dinner with us, and then we all headed to Cherry Berry, which we love so much! Today they picked up Levi really early and gave us the entire morning to ourselves. I watched GMA for the first time in years....I have to see it's gotten really annoying so that made me feel good to know I wasn't missing out at all. Anyway, they took the girls lunch from McDonald's and ate with each of them at school as well as Levi, then took Levi shopping for his birthday....and guess what Levi was 100% dead set on getting.....if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you know. :) Paul and Carolyn said it was the fastest trip they have ever taken any grandkid on to shop for a birthday present. They said he walked right back to the toys, right to that aisle and grabbed Sully and said "Okay, let's go." ha ha ha! I was so excited for him. He is sleeping with him right now and that monster takes up half of his bed!
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What nice grandparents he has...and Levi looks happier than I have ever seen him! Good job!
How sweet! I love the one of him holding Sully and waving goodbye! He will cherish it for a long time.
Post a Comment