I'm always looking for any reason to put my kids in costumes and when our MASH group decided to go to the local nursing home to sing some songs and pass out turkey crafts I felt a costume coming on! I was excited when we were told to dress our kids in either Pilgrim or Indian costumes. Somehow I REALLY lucked out and happened to find Elle's costume and Levi's top at our local Goodwill type store for a grand total of $3!!! And Ava's was getting it's 3rd use! The residents seemed to really like it and it was a good chance for our kids to be about something other than themselves!
Here's the group!
Singing their hearts out to the residents
My cuties
Maybe I can talk one of the girls into being a pilgrim for Halloween next year???




1 comment:
How cute can that be! Thanks for teaching your children the values of serving others!
Post a Comment