Saturday, December 21, 2013

1st Annual Christmas Craft Night

Ava instituted our first ever Christmas Craft Night about a week ago.  She talked about it all day and told us to be ready for that night.  She worked hard preparing everything we would need and organizing every single detail (wonder who she gets that from?).  We truly did not help her one bit so it was so absolutely sweet to see her be fully in charge and lead all of us in a craft.  She wanted us to draw a winter scene with a snowman, trees, and snowflakes.  She even had portioned out white, brown, and black crayons in baggies and gave each of us the appropriate crayon at the appropriate time.  I loved watching her organization and creativity bloom and I have to say I am very impressed with all of our masterpieces.  I thought everyone's was so cute and loved that even Levi was very into it and didn't get bored even thought we all worked for at least 15-20 minutes on it.  She sure was proud of herself afterwards and I told her she'd have to make it a yearly tradition.  Can't wait to see what we craft next year.




Top row: Elle and Shawn's
Bottow row: Levi, Ava, and mine

No comments: