Saturday, December 21, 2013

Church Christmas Party

Since we are still in the midst of remodeling the new building, we had our annual church Christmas party in the cafeteria of the school we are meeting at on Sundays.  It actually was a really good space with lots of room for us...but it will be SO nice to be in our very own space...and hopefully in a little over a month!  Anyway, this party was wonderful.  We all miss potlucks so much so this one was very well received.  There were lots of fun games to play and the night ended with a white elephant gift exchange.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

 The kids played musical chairs and when their number was called they got to pick out a stuffed animal from a big ol' pile of them they brought...great idea!


I opened three different gifts and got them stolen before I got this gem.  I'm pretty sure it wins for worst white elephant gift I've ever gotten....it's a calendar from 2011.
 
 Some of the girls
 
I guess I was naughty and nice....though I got that calendar, some people did feel sorry for me and gave me their white elephant gifts...and one of them was a juggling set...of which I am diligently trying to teach myself.  Shawn taught himself in about 10 minutes. ( of course!)

No comments: