Saturday, December 21, 2013
Is Anybody Out There?
Well this just might be the longest I've gone since maybe I started this blog, between posts. This Christmas season has been VERY full....I'm not sure if this is a new trend in my life, or if this was just a weird, overly busy year....I'm hoping for B. Usually I feel pretty unstressed through the month of December....but not so this year. At the same time, it has been a very fulfilling month too. I have a little list going of all the things I really want to blog, mainly so that my online diary for my kids doesn't have a huge chunk of time lost. We have experienced many things since Thanksgiving and made lots of sweet memories....maybe I'll actually strap myself to the seat in the next day or two, edit some photos and tell a few stories on here. These are my favorite days....the few days before Christmas..such excitement...if only snow was in the forecast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am out here and happy to see more blogging! I love all the stories~ See you soon! Love. Nana
Post a Comment