Saturday, December 21, 2013

Mikey Mischief

A few of my favorite things Mikey has done this December:

To start with, I loved an idea I saw that had the Elf bringing the theme of white with him when he is reintroduced to the kids and this was so simple to do.  The powdered donuts, which I NEVER buy, were a huge hit with the kids! (and me...I love them so much!)

Here's the note he left

And a good ol' corny joke


One morning he brought elf size hershey's kisses.

One morning he was found on the counter like this.

With one week till Christmas, here's the countdown he made. (Ava has diligently been tearing these tiny rings off every single day....she is very on top of how many days left till Christmas and reminds me hourly, how many are left!)

And just the other day, Mikey left a naughty/nice list....two of our friends' Elfs on a Shelf are on the naughty list too..along with my dad and my parent's dog.  Ha!  The kids were concerned about Poppy being on the naughty list, but I reminded them that things can always change!

No comments: