Saturday, February 08, 2014

We found ice!!!

What a fun coincidence that we had planned a trip to the ice skating rink on the weekend we had a non-ice snow day.  Our congregation works with the Central Texas Children's Home down here and we go every three months and throw a birthday party for the kids who's birthday is around that time.  This time our church planned a trip to go ice skating....something I haven't done in a LOT of years and the girls have never done.  They were very excited to go and I was curious to see how we'd all do!  It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  Granted I never went zooming across the ice but I also never fell.  :)  Elle and Ava did absolutely great and it was fun to watch them try something new and do good at it!  So take that central Texas weather; we found ice anyway.



The two "oldies" showing all the young 'uns how it's done!

One of these was too young to ice skate and the other has delicate ankles. lol  But they very patiently hung out and tried to stay warm while the rest of us had some fun!

1 comment:

Jupers said...

So probably no Olympic champions! But in the cuteness factor they are winners!